Having moved fairly frequently since we married 25 years ago, Sam and I don't have long, trailing roots here in Lindon. Our friends our spread all over the country. So while the announcements will go out to about 400 people, we expect less than 150 at the actual reception. That's a lot for a sit down dinner, but not overwhelming for the kind of refreshments typically served at a Mormon wedding reception.
Fortunately we had some really nice choices very close by. We looked at Wadley Farms, Bella Vista, and a couple of other venues. The are nice venues, but the bride and groom preferred Noah's above them all. We reserved the main hall with the adjacent garden and the bride's room for the evening wedding reception.
Noah's provided the features the couple were looking for:
- Large, spacious room
- Hardwood floor, great for dancing
- Ceiling grids that lower for decorating
- Main hall opens to a beautiful, fenced garden area that is included
- Free to bring in food and decor or use recommended services
- Convenient location in Lindon and close to the freeway
- Tables, chairs, and basic linens included
- Warming kitchen
- Sound system
- Projection system
- Priced comparably to smaller venues with less appealing features
We've worked out the layout for the event. We think it will be the perfect wedding reception venue.