Planning a wedding reception at home is a unique experience. We have a long list of things to do, to rent, and to buy. One of the most important was a chocolate fountain. It's something the bride has wanted for years. So right after commissioning a seamstress to make her dream dress, finding the perfect chocolate fountain was next on her list.
In our quest for the perfect chocolate experience, we lucked upon a company that offers almost everything we need: Event Master Decor, located in Centerville, Utah. Although not close by, she came to our home, walked through the spaces, offered her considerable expertise, and a couple of days later presented us with a contract.
In one reasonably priced package — dealing with one vendor — we were able to secure:
- Chocolate fountain with dipping items and two attendants to manage the food during the event
- Plates, cups, napkins, utensils
- Tables for guest seating, food, sign-in book, and wedding cake
- Chairs to go around tables
- Linens for all tables, chairs, and serving areas
- Special decor for porch, entrance, ceiling, and cake area
- Set up of all items before the wedding and take down after.
If we were using typical wedding florals — wait for the post about that! — they offer those as well.
Working with one company to provide so much is a logistical win. We can't wait to see how this works out. Of course, we'll follow up after the wedding with pictures and a review of the event!
P.S. Give a little boost to this wonderful entrepreneur! Head on over to Mission Main Street Grants, search for Event Master Decor, login (Facebook works!), and give Kathy Ford's business a vote! Help her qualify for a grant. She deserves it.
Can’t wait to see pictures. I followed your last wedding, this will be fun! Congrats!
Cool and nice post. This is best tips for new couple. Thanks for share.