The Holistic LDS LIving Conference has a mission: to help all people draw closer to Christ by discovering His hidden treasures of knowledge for the health and healing of the mind, body and spirit.
If you’d like to enter to win a free admission to the conference (a $60 value), just leave a comment below, telling us why you would like to attend. The permabloggers at Mormon Momma will choose the top 10 responders and have a random winner selected from among those entries.
Please only comment if you would actually attend or could give the award to someone who would attend. Comments will close on May 31, 2011.
Mormon Momma is not a sponsor of, nor associated with, this conference. We are simply passing on information that may be of interest to our readers.
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011
Time: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Place: Paradigm High School
Address: 11577 S 3600 W, South Jordan, Utah
- 10 Changes You Can Make Right Now for a Healthier You!
- Acupuncture: An LDS Perspective
- All About GRAINS!
- All Stressed Up and No Place to Go
- Allergies: Nothing to Sneeze At
- Backyard Beekeeping
- Backyard Chickens
- Backyard Goats
- Balancing Female Hormones
- Bio Dynamic Gardening — Cosmic Influences on Plant Growth
- Bio Dynamic Gardening — Creating Homeopathics for Your Plants
- Bio Dynamic Gardening — Saving Heirlooms and Holistic Nutrition
- Cash, Cars, and College
- Colon Cleansing: It’s All About the Chemistry
- Creating a Magical Space Where Children Love to Learn
- Creating Balance and Harmony in the Body with Salt
- Depression and the Orchestra of Hormones (Thyroid and Adrenal)
- Devotional and Family Reading Time: Foundations for Raising Virtuous Children
- Ditching Debt: 3 Simple Steps for Financial Stress Relief
- Ease on Down Weight Balance Program
- Energy Healing from a Gospel Perspective
- Essential Oils to the Rescue!
- Family Meals: Kid Tested and Mother Approved
- Fermenting Food: A New, Old Way to Preserve Food and Increase Nutrition
- Finding Health Through Covenant Keeping
- Food as Medicine
- Foundations of Medicine
- From the Comfort Zone to the Miracle Zone
- Getting Centered
- Healing Your DNA — What’s in YOUR Genes?
- Hypothyroidism Type 2, Is It Epidemic?
- Inspired Nutrition Part 1: Making Peace with Food Using the Word of Wisdom
- Inspired Nutrition Part 2: Making Peace with Food Using the Word of Wisdom
- Inspiring a Love for Learning in the Hearts of Our Children
- Laws and Their Counterfeits
- Molecules of Genius
- Molecules of Happiness
- Money…It’s Not Just for Rich People! Dealing with the Emotional Barriers to Wealth
- Naturals Medicines: First Choice or an Afterthought?
- Principel Based, Powerful Parenting
- Reading, Writing…or Relationships: Why Educations Starts with Heart
- Sessions of Healing — Living Your Mission to the Fullest Part 1
- Sessions of Healing — Living Your Mission to the Fullest Part 2
- Tai Chi Flow
- The Childhood Vaccinations Controversy
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly About American Food
- The Perfect Trifecta: Using Herbs, Essential Oils, and Energy Work for Maternal and Family Health
- There’s an Essential Oil for That!
- Understanding the Power of “Weak” Things
- Weight Control, Depression, and Immune Function: The Role of Omega 3 & 6 Essential Fatty Acids
- Women and Their Power to Heal
- Women’s Health Issues
- You Are What You Assimilate: A Healthy Bowel Means a Healthy Probiotic Garden, a Key to Great Health
- Antoinette Mantandon
- Carolyn Cooper
- Cristie B. Gardner
- Danielle Daniels
- Diann Jeppson
- F. Fuller Royal
- Dr. Gibson (does the guy have a first name?)
- Joe Holcomb
- Stan Gardner
- Janine Bolon
- Jenni Johnson
- Joanne Smith Seal
- Jodie Palmer
- Jonelle Hughes
- Kalani Watson
- Kris & Stanford Junker
- Lindsey Daniels
- Mary Ann Johnson
- Michael Corrigan
- Tessa Zundel
Full details can be found here.