Happy Thanksgiving! With the understanding that what I'm most thankful for never really changes, I'm starting a blogging tradition. Each year I'll be noting some remarkable events and markable minutia that's made this year better than it would have been otherwise.
- Jessica's engagement to a wonderful guy, Chuck Richards — a great match and a great addition to our family — we love him!
- Sam's completely clean bill of health — not to mention having “the colon of a 42-year-old”
- Radiant floor heating
- Adjustable, in-ground basketball standards
- Performing: ballroom dancing, singing, acting
- Having an office right next to Sam's office
- Three daughters dating various guys who only needed to see the crossbow once to stay in line — and some who didn't need to see it at all
- My own eastern redbud — and lilac bushes — and forsythia — and maple trees — and grass
- Jetted tub with a chandelier and flat screen TV — yes
- Little boys who give me hugs all through the day and a daughter who never leaves (or lets me leave) without multiple hugs and I love you's
What are the epic or elfin things that make your life amazing?