Print out service list and cut into strips. Place strips in a bag. Each day take turns choosing a service from the bag. Either the entire family can join in the service or just the person who chose the item.
Alternately, you could make up enough different strips for each person to have a different one each day!
- Bake cookies and take them to a neighbor.
- Read a story to a younger brother or sister.
- Shovel a neighbor’s walk.
- Help set the table for dinner.
- Make breakfast for a family member.
- Help fold the laundry.
- Pick up your toys and things without being asked.
- Hug someone in your family.
- Help a younger brother or sister get ready for bed.
- Help mom make dinner.
- Play a game with your sister or brother.
- Make a treat for the birds.
- Draw a picture for your grandparents.
- Polish dad’s shoes.
- Write a letter of appreciation for your parents.
- Make someone’s bed.
- Write a letter to grandparents.
- Pull your brother or sister on the sled.
- Help clear the table.
- Write a note to a sister or brother telling them what you like about them.
- Make a Christmas card for a soldier or missionary.
- Read a Christmas story to a brother or sister.
- Pray for each person in your family.
- Tell each family member how much you love them.