This post brought to you by Hiltons of Branson. All opinions are 100% mine.
Every wedding anniversary, Sam and I go on a romantic getaway together. With six children and a home business, being alone is a rare occurrence. More than just being alone, the complete isolation that being away from home brings is a special treat — one that revitalizes a relationship.
With Valentine’s Day right on the horizon, I’ve found the ultimate, luxury, “do not disturb” getaway for you and your spouse. TheÂ Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing and theÂ Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel are gorgeous facilities. Both offer a romantic getaway package you won’t find anywhere else — available through the entire month of February!
The amenities are many:
- Preregistration and early check-in if requested
- In-room beverage
- Access to the health club, pool, and spa
- Full American breakfast
- Discounted meals for extended stay guests
- Late checkout upon request (yes!)
If you are looking for an incredibly romantic dinner for two, you will not find anything better than their Valentine’s Day dinner menu. How will the love of your life like this five-course extravaganza?
- Amuse Bouche: Hawaiin ahi tuna tartar with carmelized pineappel puree and sesame sweet potato crostini
- First Course: Valentine salad
- Intermezzo: Lemon sorbet and fresh pomegranate infused champagne
- Main Course: Cateaubriand wagyu beef tenderloin with seared foie gras, tourne yukon gold potatoes, steamed aspargus, and foyot sauce.
- Dessert: Askinosie Chocolate Butter Cake with grand marnier infused whipped cream, vanilla bean ice cream, or warm crÃ¨me anglaise.
Oh, my! What’s a Valentine salad? Aged balsamic roasted figs, pancetta, swiss chard, red onion, maytag blue cheese, and blood orange avocado oil. Is your mouth watering yet? If not, check your pulse. Just posting about this is hindering my diet!
Spend Valentine’s Day with the one you love in an incredibly romantic setting this February in Branson. Take in one of the many, amazing shows, enjoy the scenery, eat some great food, and get closer to the one you love.