We are looking for bids for qualified painters. Since the mud is almost completely applied to the rock and finish work has begun, time is of the essence. If you’re interested in bidding, please either leave a comment below or use the contact form. Specifications are as follows:
- 6,000 square feet
- Please bid both 2-tone and 3-tone
- Semi-gloss on trim, baseboards, doors, moldings, etc. in white
- Closets, pantry in semi-gloss, white
- Ceiling in eggshell (maybe flat), white (if 3-tone)
- Walls in satin, many colors, up to a dozen (yes, really)
- Stain-grade trim around inside front door stained to match door
Also, please bid separately on the following four items:
- Stair railing (prep, putty, paint/stain)
- Garage ceiling (prime and paint), white
- Front entry bench (stained to match front doors)
- Exterior painting, which includes only four, white, exterior doors
Note that most of our floors are cement and will be stained or polished, so they must be protected from the paint.
The home can be seen at 242 East 600 North, Lindon, Utah. We can meet with you if desired. See the house plans for further details.