As far as I’m concerned, I never have time to cook. I only want to be in the kitchen long enough to sustain life. It’s just not fun for me. But even if you love cooking, almost-no-time meals made using a crockpot can save you on busy days.
This meal is laughably simple, remarkably healthy, and still tastes like good, old-fashioned comfort food.
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cans reduced fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans reduced fat cream of celery soup
- 2 cans water
- 1/4 C worcestershire sauce
- spices to taste
- 1 C fat free sour cream
- brown rice, cooked
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Dump soups over chicken.
- Pour water and worcestershire sauce over chicken.
- Add spices.
- Cover and cook on low for 7–8 hours.
- Stir in sour cream 1/2 hour before serving.
- Serve over cooked rice.