As homeschoolers, we’re all about finding the best ways to become educated. Real education doesn’t require sitting in a seat most of your waking hours being lectured to, it can come in myriad forms, anywhere in the world. Real education is everywhere.
If you’re looking for a great way to get a master’s degree, and the typical on- campus route just don’t fit in your life, there are unconventional options. Check out the Master of Arts in teaching program offered by the USC Rossier School of Education. It offers:
- Online learning and field experience in your local area
- A highly interactive format using video
- An accelerated program that can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Distinguished faculty advisors
- Full USC student status and benefits
- Commencement ceremonies
- Tuition reimbursements and scholarships
If you have the determination to get a master’s degree, time and location should not be barriers. With all the great opportunities now available anyone — working adults, stay-at-home parents, those with restricted abilities — can become better educated and make profound life improvements.
If MAT@USC sounds like it might be a good fit for you or someone you love, check out the program information. This may just be the life change you’ve been looking for!