Get a boost on your New Year’s resolutions and make 2011 an epic year, with a 100% free 2011 Goals & Priorities Diary from Michele Connoly, the Get Organized Wizard. This is for a limited time, so grab it while it’s available!
This is not a fluffy download. It’s a high-quality planning diary with 388 pages. It is laid out nicely with a clean, inviting style. It has plenty of room to take notes. Of course, you can also add any pages that will be helpful. It includes theÂ following sections:
- Current Year Goals
- Monthly Goals
- Daily Priorities Planner
- Goals Achieved & Rewards
- Next Year Goals
The process of downloading is a bit non-intuitive, so just follow these steps carefully to get your free planning diary:
- Go to the Goals & Priorities Diary page. You can read more about the product there.
- Click on the green Add to Cart button.
- Clic on the green Proceed to Checkout button.
- Click on the Continue button, under the “New Customer” side (assuming you are not a returning customer).
- Enter the required Billing Details — even though you won’t be paying. (I left the box next to “Yes, ship to this address” checked.)
- Click the Bill to the Address button.
- Enter the code FBGPD11 into the “Code” field in the “Redeem a Coupon” box.
- Choose a payment method — even though you won’t be paying. (I chose PayPal.)
- Click the Proceed to Payment button.
- Click the Download the Items You Ordered link.
- Click the Download Files link next on the order status page.
- Click the links for any files you wish to download. You can choose from:
Yes, there are a lot of steps to go through, but it’s a nice — totally free! — product. The diary has a clean, pleasant layout with lots of good features. Print it out, put it in a planner, and get to work! Hope you enjoy it!
If you’re a blogger, you might like this free 2011 blogging calendar!