Tenderloin is healthy and tasty. This super-simple recipe is astoundingly tasty. The rub is very flavorful and adds kick, but is mild enough that my young kids love it. I’m a baby about spicy stuff, but it’s one of my favorite meals.
- Millet Muffins
- 2 C whole wheat flour
- 1/4 C milled flax seed
- 1/3 C millet (raw)
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 1 C buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1/2 C honey
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl mix the whole wheat flour, flax, millet, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix the buttermilk, egg, vegetable oil, and honey.
- Stir buttermilk mixture into the flour mixture just until evenly moist.
- Transfer batter to greased muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Serve plain or with butter and jam.
Recipe source: The Eat-Clean Diet: Fast Fat-Loss that Lasts Forever!